Junior Content Writer - French Speaking
About Mirage Marketing
Mirage Marketing is a 360 marketing and web agency behind all the fastest growingaffiliates of the iGaming industry. Our objective is to deliver the best enjoyableexperiences by improving the overall standards in an aging market and to help deliveringrich and targeted content so players can:
- Discover and gain exclusive bonuses so they can start playing on the marketleading and most trustworthy online casinos
- Discover complete online casino comparisons to find the ones that perfectly fittheir expectations
- Gamble responsibly and be more informed about how the casino world works,
- Follow key news such as game releases, major company actions, and much more
We envision making our clients the first names that come to mind when you think about gambling and online casinos.
Responsibilities of the Junior Content Writer
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs and articles.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention ofthe target audience.
What's in it for you!
- Competitive salary
- Continuous professional growth
- Exciting projects
- Ambitious team that’s ready to help
- Daily breakfast & lunches
- Physical and Mental health well-being package
- Health Insurance
- Company events
- And much more!
Chosen candidate will need to be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and have an excellent level of French. Good level of English speakers will be given priority. Exciting opportunity for newly graduated candidates or to those who are looking for an internship basis!