Junior Content Manager - Sportsbook
About Mirage Marketing
Mirage Marketing is a 360 marketing and web agency behind all the fastest growing affiliates of the iGaming industry. Our objective is to deliver the best enjoyable experiences by improving the overall standards in a ageing market and to help delivering rich and targeted content so players can:
- Discover and gain exclusive bonuses so they can start playing on the market leading and most trustworthy online casinos
- Discover complete online casino comparisons to find the ones that perfectly fit their expectations
- Gamble responsibly and be more informed about how the casino world works,
- Follow key news such as game releases, major company actions, and much more
We envision to make our clients the first names that come to mind when you think about gambling and online casinos.
As part of our constant growth, we’re looking for a junior sportsbook specialist to integrate our team.
If you’re fond of sports, French speaker and with a bookmaker knowledge or background, this offer is for you!
As part of marketing team, you’re going to oversee promotional pages (mostly sportsbook but not limited to) and provide with content for players through different channels : emails, SMS...
You need to be able to handle daily processes efficiently and on an autonomous way, take care of content and punctual editions.
Also, constructive feedback and new ideas from a fresh eye is always welcome, we’re looking for someone who gets involved in the project, and enjoys building inside a team for great results!
- Experience with an enterprise-level CMS tool, with a passion to learn new and similar tools.
- Experience in link configuration, comfortable with basic tags.
- Experience with working with multi-region, multi-lingual sites and manage change and content across these.
- Manage pages and content.
- Page publication and deactivation.
- Very organized, attention to detail.
- Fluency in French (Native) and good English level.
- Sports passionate.
- Serve as an expert on sports betting and knowledge and educating others, answering questions, and providing constant feedback.
- Work closely with CRM/marketing team.
- Creation of a promotion calendar.
- Ability to learn quickly how to use a CRM tool, handle segments, etc.
- Ability to work closely with design department, writing detailed and precise briefs.
- Ability to apprehend our set of tools and their behavior quickly to get the best of it.
- Basic knowledge and use of Excel
What's in it for you!
- Competitive salary
- Continuous professional growth
- Exciting projects
- Ambitious team that’s ready to help
- Daily breakfast & lunches
- Physical and Mental health well-being package
- Health Insurance
- Company events
- And much more!